We are looking for hardworking, independent individuals to be a part of the company for the rest of the 2018 landscaping season (and beyond). The position begins ASAP. Qualified individuals have a chance at being part of our property maintenance or property renovation divisions. Our maintenance division provides property services such as garden and lawn care, tree planting and sod laying. Our property renovation division includes stonework, garden renovation, carpentry, etc...
Responsibilities of the job include:
- For maintenance position, general labour tasks such as lawn maintenance, weeding, pruning, edging, hedge trimming, transplanting & planting, tree and shrub removal, spreading mulch, laying sod.
- For construction position: building interlock/flagstone patios and sidewalks, spreading aggregates, lifting stones, planting shrubs and trees, prepping and laying sod, etc...
- Being a hard, tough worker. Some days can be extremely hot and a lot of jobs are tough. Be prepared to work hard.
- Attention to detail. We service high-profile clients and doing a detailed and quality job is very important.
- Cleanliness and politeness
- Must be able to punctually get to Dundas each work morning at 7:30am daily.
Work experience & Requirements:
- Experience in the landscaping field.
- Being familiar with construction and landscaping.
- Most important is a willingness to work hard and to learn
- Enrolment or graduation in courses relating to horticulture, construction, or, landscaping welcomed.
- CHT, CLT, or ICPI Landscape Industry Certifications are a strong asset.
- Every day is spent outdoors.
- You will work hard, but you'll get healthy, tan, and strong in the process.
- Working with a crew of some awesome people.
- Opportunities to advance within a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunities to get industry certified through the Horticulture Technician Apprenticeship Program
Wage is dependent on experience (between $14-$19) for Landscape Labourer position. Start date is early ASAPTo apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Be sure to include "Let’s grow together" as the first line of your application.