Are you energetic, detail oriented, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail? If so, we want to meet you!
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a strong horticultural background and excellent plant identifications skills.
• Minimum 3 years experience is an asset.
• Valid G license with clean driving record and experience towing a trailer.
• Oversee all crew and responsibilities related to the Landscape Maintenance division of the company.
• Upkeep and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
• Spring and Fall cleanups on all residential properties. No lawn maintenance or snow removal.
• Edging, mulching, cultivation and weeding gardens.
• Ensure quality work has been completed by all crew members.
• Pruning and maintenance of various plant material including hedges, shrubs, trees, vines, perennials.
• Safe operation of various two stroke engines including line trimmers, blowers and hedge shears.
• Successful applicant will be responsible for a crew of 2-3 people.
We offer full-time, seasonal employment from mid-March to the end of December. 50 hrs per week average, 7 am starts, no holidays or weekends (except infrequent emergencies), and company uniforms.
Compensation is starting at $22 - $26 an hour, based upon experience.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com