Landscape Construction Foreman
Job Number: 2018-01
Posted on Jan 04, 2018
Underhill's Landscaping is a diversified Lawn and Landscape firm celebrating over 50 Years of innovative landscape designs & installations, quality custom lawn care & maintenance, and fantastic customer service.
Job Title: Landscape Construction Foreman
Job Summary: The successful candidate will effectively lead and inspire a crew of 2-5 people to complete various landscape construction projects with a high standard of workmanship and customer service. We are looking for the follwoing qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience in landscape installations managing a crew of employees.
- Valid DZ drivers license with clean abstract (preference will be given to AZ licensed drivers).
- Experience in interlock, natural stone, retaining walls, planting, low voltage lighting, irrigation systems, ponds & waterfalls, fencing, decks, pergolas and plant identification.
- Ability to interpret landscape drawings, then able to prepare site layout and grading.
- Experience operating skid steer, mini excavators and loaders.
- Mechanically inclined and able to perform preventative maintenance on tools and equiptment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Winter snow plowing experience an asset.
We offer competitive wages and benefit package. Full time position begins spring 2018.
Please forward resume to:
Mail: 75 Howden Road, Scarborough Ont. M1R 3C7
Fax: (416) 288-9233 - Phone: (416) 288-0313
Because We Care ... We Create Beautiful Landscapes
Mar 19, 2018