Landscape Maintenance Team
Job Number: 30
Posted on Dec 12, 2017
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company! We have been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, garden enhancements, construction, and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over 25yrs. We are located in Toronto near Dundas West Subway and Dundas West Go Station at Roncesvalles and Bloor.
You’re looking to:
Achieve Goals Daily – Solve Problems - Master Techniques – Be Proud of your Company
LANDCARE is looking for:
Problem Solvers - Career Landscapers - Team Players - High Energy Individuals
Positive Environment – Supportive Training - Professional Year-Round Employment
In-house promotions –Living Wages – Bonus Structure - Generous Benefits Package
Landcare’s Values - C.A.R.E.
- Compassion – for ourselves, our team, our clients, our community!
- Ability – to give 100%, to listen, to grow and develop, to master skills!
- Responsibility – for our actions, our equipment, our team’s safety!
- Evolution –work towards goals, adopt new methods, be better than yesterday!
Qualifications: Maintenance Team
- Experience with landscape maintenance
- Knowledge of organic lawn care practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good horticultural skills & plant ID
- Capable of hard physical labour
- Landscape diploma or certification is an asset
- Experience driving in Toronto is an asset
- Experience snow plowing and shovelling is an asset
Qualifications: Team Leaders Only
- Excellent horticultural skills & plant ID
- Experience leading crew members
- Proven ability to provide direction, guidance, and training to crew members
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract required
- Experience performing equipment maintenance
Summer Maintenance– Rate of Pay: $14.00 to $24.00 per hour - dependent on experience
Winter Maintenance– Rate of Pay: $17.00 - $30.00 per hour - dependent on experience
We are always looking for great landscapers!
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – fax: 416-538-8725 Website: www.landcare.ca
Jan 02, 2018