Landscape Construction Crew Leader
Job Number: 29
Posted on Apr 28, 2017
YEAR-ROUND, FULL TIME, PERMANENT, STABILITY, SAFETY, OVERTIME PAY, BENEFITS (Drug, Dental, Chiro, Life), BONUSES, RAISES, VEHICLES, TRAINING, SEMINARS, GROWTH, TEAMWORK!
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company! We have been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, garden enhancements, construction, and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over 25 years. We are located in Toronto near Dundas-West Subway and Dundas-West Go Station at Roncesvalles and Bloor.
Landcare’s Values - C.A.R.E.
- Compassion – for ourselves, our team, our clients, our community!
- Ability – work towards goals, adopt new methods, be better than yesterday!
- Responsibility – for our actions, our equipment, our team’s safety!
- Effort –work towards goals, adopt new methods, be better than yesterday!
- Minimum 5 years of landscape construction experience
- Well rounded skills: natural stone, interlock, retaining walls, wood work, planting & odd jobs
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading a construction crew
- Experience with landscape layout and site preparation required
- Capable of physical labour
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, dependable
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract is required
- Experience driving in Toronto is an asset
- Landscape diploma or certification is an asset
- Experience in snowplowing is an asset
Start Date: Immediate
Starting Rate of Pay: $25.00 to $30.00 - negotiable dependent on experience
Send resume to: email@example.com or Fax: (416) 538-8725
See our team’s work: www.landcare.ca
Apr 15, 2019