Landscape Construction Crew Leader
Job Number: 29
Posted on Apr 28, 2017
You’re looking to:
Achieve Goals Daily – Solve Problems - Master Techniques – Be Proud of your Company
LANDCARE is looking for:
Problem Solvers - Career Landscapers - Team Players - High Energy Individuals
Positive Environment – Supportive Training - Professional Year-Round Employment
In-house promotions –Living Wages – Bonus Structure - Generous Benefits Package
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company! We have been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, garden enhancements, construction, and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over 25 years. We are located in Toronto near Dundas-West Subway and Dundas-West Go Station at Roncesvalles and Bloor.
Landcare’s Values - C.A.R.E.
- Compassion – for ourselves, our team, our clients, our community!
- Ability – to give 100%, to listen, to grow and develop, to master skills!
- Responsibility – for our actions, our equipment, our team’s safety!
- Evolution –work towards goals, adopt new methods, be better than yesterday!
- Minimum 5 years of landscape construction experience
- Well rounded skills: natural stone, interlock, retaining walls, wood work, planting & odd jobs
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading a construction crew
- Experience with landscape layout and site preparation required
- Capable of physical labour
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, dependable
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract is required
- Experience driving in Toronto is an asset
- Landscape diploma or certification is an asset
- Experience in snowplowing is an asset
Start Date: Immediate or spring 2018
Rate of Pay: $22.00 to $30.00 – Year-Round: $50,000 - $70,000 - dependent on experience
Send resume to: email@example.com or Fax: (416) 538-8725
See our team’s work: www.landcare.ca
Aug 14, 2017