Celebrating 57 years in business in the Guelph area, Royal City Nursery is a third generation business. We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join an established team of industry experts.
You will be responsible for leading a crew of 2-3 to install unique residential landscapes and have 3 to 5 years landscaep construction experience, a G class drivers licence with clean drivers abstract and be able to drive a pick up truck with trailer.
As a qualified candidate you enjoy and encourage:
* proper and safe operation of all landscape construction equipment such as skid-steer, mini-excavator, trimmers, pruners, weed-eaters etc.
* knowledge and experience in the installation of hard and softscapes
* sound knowledge of horticultural, landscape construction and maintenance practices
* the ability to motivate, direct crew members and supervise for effective completion of work
* the ability to interact with clientele and provide clients with great customer service
* professional attitudes at all times
* a High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive wage package to commensurate with skills and experience. Career pathways may also include sponsorship into a Red Seal Horticulture Apprenticeship Program. Please apply in person Monday to Saturday or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume to: Tanya Olsen or Dave White.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tanya and Dave