Property Maintenance Crew Member
Job Number: 1
Posted on Feb 26, 2017
Appleby Landscape is a professional, full-service landscape company serving the Burlington and Oakville areas. We are one of very few landscape companies in our region who have been in business for over 25 years.
As an industry leader we specialize in high-end residential property maintenance and landscape construction utilizing new state-of-the-art equipment. We are a progressive, energetic group providing a positive workplace culture and proper training to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Our high quality work and substantial experience will increase your horticultural knowledge, improve your skills, and expand your possibilities.
We offer apprenticeship programs, higher than industry average wages and excellent bonuses to those who possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
If you enjoy the great outdoors and enjoy getting a little dirty, we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Position: Property Maintenance Crew Member – Full Time Seasonal
$14 to $20 per hour based on experience
- Professional lawn and garden maintenance, tree and shrub pruning, planting, fertilizing, overseeding, mulching, sod installation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with crew members, supervisors, management, and other employees.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be courteous, friendly, and honest.
- Work safely, productively, and with a positive attitude.
- 1+ years of experience in the property maintenance industry.
- Skilled operator of maintenance equipment.
- Horticultural certification or substantial horticultural knowledge is a considered an asset.
- Effective communicator with clients and coworkers.
- Possess an eye for detail.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Able to work long hours.
- Truck driving and trailer towing skills are considered an asset.
- Driver’s license and clean driving abstract preferred.
- First Aid/CPR certification is considered an asset.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.landscape.jobs
Apr 02, 2018