LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION LEAD HAND
Job Number: 220
Posted on Jul 25, 2016
LOOKING FOR A CAREER OR JOB CHANGE?
Readers Choice Diamond & Platinum Award Winners
We are a well established, Landscape Design & Build business located in Oakville, Ontario for the last 17 years.
We are an enthusiastic, outstanding team with a solid business culture, opportunity for training, growth & industry certification!
Snow removal employment through the winter months as well makes this a year round position!
Job Type: Full-time
- Wage to be determined based on experience
- Pension Plan and Extensive Benefits available
- Leadhand must have 2-5 years or more of industry experience
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Commercial and residential landscaping construction
- 'G' Drivers License with clean abstract
Knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge for all aspects of landscape construction
- Ability to operate all types of equipment
- Understanding to build from landscape drawings
- Installation of natural stone (flag, armour, etc)
- Installation of interlock paving stone
- Installation of precast pavers and retaining walls
- Ability to dig holes, plant trees and shrubs, etc.
- Specific attention to detail
Call 905-827-2998 or send your resume to email@example.com
Willow Landscape Inc.
Sep 03, 2019