Job Number: 2
| North Vancouver, British Columbia
| Posted on Jul 10, 2019
Here we GROW AGAIN!
Love working outside? Greenfield Landscaping is looking for experienced Installers with machine operation experience to join their team!
- Have a positive attitude, be hard-working, reliable
- Have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation to get to work/job sites
- Have minimum 3 years hardscape construction/installation experience installing paving stones, porcelain tiles, building stone/block retaining walls with basic stone work and outdoor structure construction
- Have 2 years solid machine operation experience with bobcat, excavator, skid steer and be proficient with other general tools of the trade (tamper, stone saw, etc.)
- Be prepared and physically able to work in all weather conditions
- Be prepared and physically able to complete required labour intensive job tasks (lifting, twisting, constantly moving, standing, being on your feet all day, etc.)
- Be able to manage their own time, supervise general labour staff, provide direction
- Project Management, Previous Site Management experience a strong asset
Requires high-quality workmanship, excellent attention to detail.
PERKS, BENEFITS, OPPORTUNITY
- Extended Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Year-Round Work
- Industry Development, Advancement
- Performance Bonus'
- Company Vehicle
Our office is located in North Vancouver but job sites span from Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver, across the North Shore and the General Vancouver areas. If you are an energetic person who does not shy away from a good day of hard work, loves working outdoors and wants to work with a bunch of great people, we'd love to hear from you!
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Jul 15, 2019