We are looking for hardworking, independent individuals to be a part of the company for the 2018 landscaping season (and beyond). The position begins April 2018. Qualified individuals have a chance at being part of our property maintenance or property renovation divisions. Our maintenance division provides property services such as garden and lawn care, tree planting and sod laying. Our property renovation division includes stonework, garden renovation, carpentry, etc...
Responsibilities of the job include:
- General labour tasks such as lawn maintenance, weeding, pruning, edging, hedge trimming, transplanting & planting, tree and shrub removal, spreading mulch, laying sod.
- Being a hard, tough worker. Some days can be extremely hot and a lot of jobs are tough. Be prepared to work hard.
- Lots of weeding. If you can't handle being sent to weed someones property for a day, then this job isn't for you.
- Attention to detail. We service high-profile clients and doing a detailed and quality job is very important.
- Cleanliness and politeness
- Must be able to punctually get to Ancaster each work morning at 7:30am daily.
Work experience & Requirements:
- Experience in the landscaping field.
- Being familiar with plants, gardening, and landscaping.
- Most important is a willingness to work hard and to learn
- Enrolment or graduation in courses relating to horticulture, construction, or, landscaping welcomed.
- CHT, CLT, or ICPI Landscape Industry Certifications are a strong asset.
- Every day is spent outdoors.
- You will work hard, but you'll get healthy, tan, and strong in the process.
- Working with a crew of some awesome people.
- Opportunities to advance within a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunities to get industry certified through the Horticulture Technician Apprenticeship Program
Wage is dependent on experience (between $14-$17) for Landscape Labourer position. Start date is early April.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Be sure to include "Let’s grow together" as the first line of your application.